Dr. Eileen Ridgway Endowed Nursing Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is meant to inspire emulation of the work and visions of its namesake — Eileen Ridgway; fueling leadership development through empowering student involvement in community outreach, service, and civic efforts. Criteria: Any Grad Students in the College of Nursing committed to outreach. To fund one quarter of an academic service based research project. Students must go through an application process in the CON to be considered for this scholarship.
- Supplemental Questions
- Ridgeway Questions
- Describe your work experience during the previous four years. Indicate dates of employment in each job and the approximate number of hours worked each week. Also, include volunteer and community service hours and dates, if applicable.
- Please include a proposed timeline for completion of this project.
- Please include the Faculty member sponsoring your project.
- Please list the resources required for the completion of this project.
- Please title and describe your academic service based research project, be sure to include criteria and describe how it will support the Ridgway mission